Sunday, August 25, 2013

My week in Ireland!

Ireland has been quite an adventure to say the least! My apologies as the Internet connection here has been lacking. I got to see the Cliffs of Moher, Kissed the Blarney castle, sighting see at kinsale, Cobh/titanic, a famous prison in Dublin, tour of the Guinness Brewery, a walking day tour through Dublin city, two pub crawls, shopping, eating and much much more! Met so many amazing people from all over the world and created lasting memories! On the last night the girls and I went to a traditional Irish pub where I enjoyed a glass of Jameson and my first bangers and mash! In the morning the girls and I will board a plane to Barcelona, Spain to begin a new adventure for one last week before settling down in Uganda, Africa.







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you and the girls are having a good time! Can't wait to see some photos. Safe travels tomorrow to Spain. Send us a message once you get settled provided you have WIFI

    XOXO
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited to see pics and hear stories :) Glad you are really enjoying it! And Bear says hi, he is licking the crap out of my hand otherwise i would write more

    Love you sister
    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are taking lots of pictures. Have fun!
    Fay and Bob

    ReplyDelete