Monday, August 5, 2013

The Two Week Countdown!

Today marks 14 days until I leave the country! I am beyond thrilled and blessed to have been given this opportunity to travel abroad and study nursing in Uganda, Africa! Thinking back to when I was first notified of the potential opportunity to study abroad, I never believed the potential opportunity would soon become a total reality! On Monday, August 19th I will be boarding the plane at MSP airport to travel to Dublin, Ireland. For one week, I will be traveling between Dublin and Cork as I go on the Paddywagon day tour to see the Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Bunratty Castle and much much more! After being in Ireland for that week, I will board another plane and leave to go to Barcelona, Spain! I will then travel between Barcelona and Valencia as I enjoy sight-seeing, going to the beaches, attending the world's largest tomato fight, a Spanish cooking class, shopping, eating, and the wonderful night life that Spain has to offer! After the two week vacation of nonstop fun, I will be heading to Uganda, Africa for my final destination. I will spend a full semester in Uganda at Uganda Christian University campus studying nursing with 16 Bethel University classmates and 3 Bethel professors! I hope you enjoy following my blog as I will do my best to update it as often as possible throughout my travels! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have good internet connections so you can keep us all updated on this very big adventure.

    ReplyDelete